We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
• Information about your visits to and use of this website;
• Information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications;
• Other information.
(2) Information about website visits
(3) Using your personal data
• Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
• Send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
• Send to you marketing communications relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties] which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology [(you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us email@example.com;
• Provide other companies with statistical information about our users ' but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
• OTHER USES.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(4) Other disclosures
• To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
• In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
(5) International data transfers
(6) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
(7) Policy amendments
(8) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at '10.00).] You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(9) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
Terms and Conditions - Business Purchase
In these conditions the following terms shall have the following meanings:
• Company 'means IT Hardware Supply LLC;
• Customer 'means the customer of the Company;
• Contract 'means any contract for the sale of Goods by the Company to the Customer;
• Goods 'means any Goods forming the subject of this contract including parts and components of or materials incorporated in them.
Quotations by the Company unless otherwise stated in them shall be open for acceptance within 14 days of the date of the quotation.
(3) Existence of contract
• No Contract shall come into existence until the Customer's order (however given) is accepted by the earliest of: the Company's written acceptance; or delivery of the Goods; and the Company's invoice.
• These conditions shall be incorporated in the Contract to the exclusion of any terms or conditions stipulated or referred to by the Customer.
• Except as expressly provided for in this document no variation or amendment of this document or oral promise or commitment related to it shall be valid unless committed to writing and signed by or on behalf of both parties.
• The Price for the Goods is ex-works and excludes packing, insurance and carriage, VAT and other taxes or duties. The Price invoiced is calculated in respect of the quantity of Goods actually delivered irrespective of the quantity in respect of which any quotation was issued.
• The Company shall have the right in respect of any uncompleted portion of the Contract to adjust its prices for any increase in the price of materials, parts, labour, transport, changes in work or delivery schedules or quantities or any other costs of any kind arising for any reason after the date of the Contract.
• When a Credit account limit is offered by the Company to the Customer, all invoices are payable without discount of any kind in pounds sterling within 30 days of the date of the Company's invoice at the Company's premises stated on the invoice and in no circumstances shall the Customer be entitled to make any deduction or withhold payment for any reason at all.
• Without prejudice to any other rights of the Company if the Customer fails to pay the invoice price by the due date the Customer shall pay interest on any overdue amount from the date of which payment was due to the date of actual payment (whether before or after judgement) on a daily basis at a rate of 4% p.a.
• Any extension of the credit account limit by the Company to the customer is entirely at the discretion of the Company and any extension of the limit allowed by the company may be altered or withdrawn at any time by the Company. If the Customer exceeds it's allowed credit limit without authorisation by the Company, the Company may demand payment in full of all invoices delivered to the Customer and clause 5.2 shall apply to any unpaid invoices thereafter.
• The Company shall transfer only such title or rights in respect of the Goods as the Company has and if the Goods are purchased from a third party shall transfer only such title or rights as that party had and has transferred to the Company.
• Notwithstanding the earlier passing of risk, title in the Goods shall remain with the Company and shall not pass to the Customer until the amount due under the invoice for them (including interest and costs) has been paid in full.
• Until title passes the Customer shall hold the Goods as bailee for the Company and shall store or mark them so that they can at all times be identified as the property of the Company.
• The Company may at any time before title passes and without any liability to the Customer: Repossess and dismantle and use or sell all or any of the Goods and by doing so terminate the Customer's right to use, sell or otherwise deal in them; and for that purpose (or determining what if any Goods are held by the Customer and inspecting them) enter any premises of or occupied by the Customer.
• Until title passes the entire proceeds of sale of the Goods shall be held in trust for the Company and shall be held in a separate designated account and not mingled with other moneys or paid into any overdrawn bank account and shall be at all times identifiable as the Company's money.
• The Company may maintain an action for the price of any Goods notwithstanding that title in them has not passed to the Customer.
(7) Risk, delivery and performance
• The Goods are delivered to the Customer when the Company makes them available to the Customer or any agent of the Customer or any carrier (who shall be the Customer's agent whoever pays its charges) at the Company's premises or other delivery point agreed by the Company.
• Risk in the Goods passes when they are delivered in accordance with clause 7.1.
• The Company may at its discretion deliver the Goods by instalments in any sequence.
• Where the Goods are delivered by instalments, no default or failure by the Company in respect of any one or more instalments shall vitiate the Contract in respect of the Goods previously delivered or undelivered Goods.
• The Company may deliver to the Customer and the Customer shall accept in satisfaction of the Contract a lesser number than the number of Goods ordered.
• Any dates quoted by the Company for the delivery of the Goods are approximate only and shall not form part of the Contract and the Customer acknowledges that in the performance expected of the Company no regard has been paid to any quoted delivery dates.
• If the Customer fails: to take delivery of the Goods or any part of them on the due date; and to provide any instructions or documents required to enable the Goods to be delivered on the due date, the Company may on giving written notice to the Customer store or arrange for the storage of the Goods, and on the service of the notice: risk in the Goods shall pass to the Customer; delivery of the Goods shall be deemed to have taken place; and the Customer shall pay to the Company all costs and expenses including storage, any redelivery and insurance charges arising from its failure.
• The Company shall not be liable for any penalty, loss, injury, damage or expense arising from any delay or failure in delivery or performance from any cause at all nor shall any such delay or failure entitle the Customer to refuse to accept any delivery or performance of or repudiate the Contract.
(8) Claims notification
• Any claim for non-delivery of a Goods shall be notified in writing by the Customer to the Company within 3 working days of the date of the Company's invoice.
• Any claim that any Goods have been delivered damaged, are not of the correct quantity or do not comply with their description shall be notified by the Customer to the Company within 3 working days of their delivery.
• Any alleged defect shall be notified by the Customer to the Company in seven working days of the delivery of the Goods or in the case of any defect which is not reasonably apparent on inspection within seven working days of the defect coming to the Customer's attention and in any event in the following periods: for Goods manufactured by the Company twelve months from the date of delivery for Goods not of the Company's manufacture the warranty period given by the manufacturer. And subject to clauses 10.3a and 10.3b (below).
• Any claim under this condition must be in writing and must contain full details of the claim including the part numbers of any allegedly defective Goods.
• The Company shall be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under this condition and the Customer shall, if so requested in writing by the Company, promptly return any Goods the subject of any claim and any packing materials securely packed and carriage paid to the Company for examination.
• The Company shall have no liability with regard to any claim in respect of which the Customer has not complied with the claims procedures in these conditions.
(9) Scope of contractUnder no circumstances shall the Company have any liability of whatever kind for:
• Any defects resulting from wear and tear, accident, improper use by the Customer or use by the Customer except in accordance with the instructions or advice of the Company or the manufacturer of any Goods or neglect or from any instructions or materials provided by the Customer;
• Any Goods which have been adjusted, modified or repaired, or if the Company's serial identification sticker is altered or removed from the Goods;
• The suitability of any Goods for any particular purpose or use under specific conditions whether or not the purpose or conditions were known or communicated to the Company;
• Any substitution by the Company of any materials or components not forming part of any specification of the Goods agreed in writing by the Company;
• Any descriptions, illustrations, specifications, figures as to performance, drawings and particulars of weights and dimensions submitted by the Company contained in the Company's catalogues, price lists or elsewhere since they are merely intended to represent a general idea of the Goods and not to form part of the Contract or be treated as representations;
• Any technical information, recommendations, statements or advice furnished by the Company, its servants or agents not given in writing in response to a specific written request from the Customer before the Contract is made;
• Any variations in the quantities or dimensions of any Goods or changes of their specifications or substitution of any materials or components, if the variation or substitution does not materially affect the characteristics of the Goods, and the substituted materials or components are of a quality equal or superior to those originally specified.
(10) Extent of liability
• The Company shall have no liability to the Customer for any loss or damage of any nature arising from any breach of any express or implied warranty or condition of the Contract or any negligence, breach of statutory or other duty on the part of the Company or in any other way out of or in connection with the performance or purported performance of or failure to perform the Contract except: for death or personal injury resulting from the Company's negligence; and as expressly stated in these conditions.
• If the Customer establishes that any Goods have not been delivered, have been delivered damaged are not of the correct quantity or do not comply with their description the Company shall, at its option, replace with similar Goods any Goods which are missing, lost or damaged or do not comply with their description, allow the Customer credit for their invoice value or repair any damaged Goods subject to clause 7.
• If the Customer establishes that any Goods are defective the Company shall, as its option, replace with similar Goods or repair any defective Goods, allow the Customer credit for their invoice value or to the extent that the Goods are not of the Company's manufacture, assign to the Customer (so far as the Company is able to do so) any warranties given by the manufacturer of the Goods to the Company :
o If any Goods are returned within 30 days of purchase and found upon inspection by the Company to be defective the Company will replace the Goods with the same or Goods of the same quality as the company shall choose but not before the next working day.
o If Goods are returned after 30 days of purchase the Goods are subject to the manufacturers warranty applicable and will be returned to the manufacturer accordingly for repair or replacement.
o If any Goods returned as defective which are subsequently found not defective, a handling charge of 15% (min ?10) will be made of the price of the Goods.
• The delivery of any repaired or replacement Goods shall be at the Company's premises or other delivery point specified for the original Goods.
• Where the Company is liable in accordance with this condition in respect of only some or part of the Goods the Contract shall remain in full force and effect in respect of the other or other parts of the Goods and no set-off or other claim shall be made by the Customer against or in respect of such other or other parts of the Goods.
• No claim against the Company shall be entertained for any defect arising from any design or specification provided or made by the Customer or if any adjustments, alterations or other work has been done to the Goods by any person except the Company.
• The Company shall not be liable where any Goods, the Price of which does not include carriage, are lost or damaged in transit and all claim's by the Customer shall be made against the carrier. Replacements for such lost or damaged Goods will, if available, be supplied by the Company at the prices ruling at the date of despatch.
• In no circumstances shall the liability of the Company to the Customer under this condition exceed the invoice value of the Goods.
• The Company may sub-contract the performance of the Contract in whole or in part.
• The Company may at its discretion suspend or terminate the supply of any Goods if the Customer fails to make any payment when and as due or otherwise defaults in any of its obligations under this document, or becomes insolvent, has an administrative receiver appointed of its business or is compulsorily or voluntarily wound up or the Company bona fide believes that any of those events may occur, and in case of termination may forfeit any deposit paid.
• If the Goods are manufactured in accordance with any design or specification provided or made by the Customer the Customer shall compensate the Company in full on demand for all claims, expenses and liabilities of any nature in connection with them, including any claim, whether actual or alleged, that the design or specification infringes the rights of any third party.
The Customer shall not at any time whether before or after the termination of this the Contract divulge or use any unpublished technical information deriving from the Company or any other confidential information in relation to the Company's affairs or business or method of carrying on business.
Orders for Goods which have to be made especially for the Customer will be charged in full unless written notice of cancellation is received within 7 days of the order unless the manufacture of them or any components for them has not commenced at the date of that notice. Orders for stock items may be cancelled by written notice at any time before the Goods are allocated to the Contract but if a cancellation notice is received after the Goods have been allocated to the Contract then a packing and handling charge will be payable by the Customer.
(14) Force majeure
The Company shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of it's obligations under this document caused by factors outside it's control.
(15) Law and jurisdiction
This document shall be governed by American law and the Customer consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the American courts in all matters regarding it except to the extent that the Company invokes the jurisdiction of the courts of any other country.
• Any notice given under this deed shall be in writing and may be served: personally; by registered or recorded delivery mail; by telex or facsimile transmission (the latter confirmed by telex or post); or by any other means which any party specifies by notice to the others.
• Each party's address for the service of notice shall be the above mentioned address or such other address as specified in writing to the other.
Terms and Conditions – Personal Purchase
• We, us and our refer to IT Hardware Supply LLC;
• You and your refer to the purchaser of the goods from us;
• Consumer means any natural person who, when placing an order with us, is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession;
• Website means our web site neoinvent.us;
• Contract means the contract of sale between you and us for the sale of the goods.
(2) Business Sales
If you order goods other than as a consumer as defined above, the following Terms and Conditions do NOT apply to you By placing an order as a Consumer on our website, you confirm acceptance of our Terms & Conditions set out below. When you place an Order on our website, you will receive an automated Order Acknowledgment advice which is Not our acceptance of your order. No contract exists between you and us until we accept your order by despatching the goods. You will receive an email confirming despatch of the goods at which point your Order has been accepted.
(3) Description and Price of the Goods
We make every effort to ensure that the goods described (together with the Images) are accurate at the time you place an order on our website. We also make every effort to ensure that the price is correct at the time of order. However, if the price is incorrect and we discover the error before we accept your order, we will contact you and give you the opportunity to either reconfirming the order at the correct price or cancelling the order. If you cancel your order any payment made will be refunded in full.
(4) Claims Notification
Any claim for non-delivery of a Goods shall be notified in writing by you to us within 3 working days of the date of the despatch as stated in our email to you confriming Despatch Any claim that any Goods have been delivered damaged, are not of the correct quantity or do not comply with their description shall be notified by you to us in writing within 3 working days of their delivery.
(5) Cancellation of Order
• If you have purchased as a Private consumer, under the American Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any of these items within a period of 14 working days, beginning with the day after the day on which the item is delivered. This applies to all of our products. However, we regret that we cannot accept cancellations of contracts for the purchase of video, DVD, audio, video games and software products where the item has been unsealed. Please note that we are unable to accept cancellation of, or returns for, digital items once downloading has commenced.
• Cancellation must be informed to us in writing by letter, fax or email. We will not accept cancellation by telephone.
• Under the Distance Selling Regulations consumers are under a statutory duty throughout the period of cancellation to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. Please take care not to damage the packaging when opening/removing goods for inspection. Returned goods should be accompanied by all of their original packaging etc.
• Items such as Personal Computers, Laptops and other equipment can be returned for a refund under the Distance Selling Regulations providing that pre-installed software has not been registered etc as to do so would exceed what a consumer would be able to do in a shop.
• Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us and you must take reasonable care to ensure that we receive the goods back and that the goods are not damaged in transit. Please retain proof of postage. We request that Goods be returned to us within 7 days of cancellation.
• We shall issue a refund within 30 days of the cancellation directly to the method of original payment.
• Please note that the Distance Selling Regulations apply only to purchases made by consumers. Purchases made by businesses or by individuals acting on behalf of a business, trade or profession are not covered by these Regulations.
Items Faulty on Arrival Consumers who have purchased items for their personal use and (not for Business use) need to notify us within 30 calendar days of delivery of the fault for return using the following link contact and clicking on the Enquiry Type : Faulty Product Return Request Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. We will arrange a pre-paid shipping label for the return the items to us, Once inspected and tested as faulty we shall offer a replacement or a refund to your original method of payment Should a returned item is found not to be faulty by our technicians we will return the item to you, in this instance you will be liable for the return carriage. Items Found Faulty after 30 Days Unless otherwise stated in the product description, all goods are supplied with a warranty for up to 12 months. Certain items such as batteries for will only have a 90 day warranty. Certain other products contain their own manufacturers warranty, which may vary between manufacturers. Should you discover the goods are faulty, please inform us via our website: www.neoinvent.us
This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website.
(2) Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
• You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system;
• You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
• You must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
(4) Limitations of liability
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill). Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings. However, nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(6) Entire agreement
This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
(7) Law and jurisdiction
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with American law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United States of America.
(8) Our contact details
You can contact us by email to email@example.com